Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
First game loss may help team this year
(09-13-2022, 09:08 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Just about everything that could go wrong went wrong, and we still would have pulled out the "W" if our long snapper did not get hurt. I suspect it was more a boost of confidence than a feeling of gloom. They'll focus on fixing what's wrong and get better.

Pretty crazy. I still thought we would win too even after turning the ball over 5 times.

I don't think I have ever been confident in this after such a thing happening.

Lots of clean up and we get to face some backup QB's the next few weeks and our Defense looks for real and even 
better than what we saw in the Playoffs maybe. Was going to take time for the OL to gel and we all knew it. Burrow
having his worst game as a pro will only push him big time.

(09-13-2022, 09:15 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Reality check

It sucks but it just may be what the Dr. ordered

Yep. Hate losing to those bastids but if one team could of pulled off a win in those circumstances it would of been us.

Reminded me of the Chargers game a bit last year when we almost pulled off the comeback after being down big early.

Mixon fumble ended that thought, hurt LS hurt this one. Happens, especially when you turnover the ball that much.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: First game loss may help team this year - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-13-2022, 01:54 PM