Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Burrow and this offense are going to LIGHT UP the Cowboys this week...
(09-14-2022, 10:22 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Seriously, Joe's second half has me hyped for this week...

The guy put up 230 yards in the second half and OT last week with 2 TDs and (what should have been) about 4 game winning TD drives.

I think we tend to forget that he missed about 4 weeks of training camp, lost a bunch of weight, and was sick for about a month with his apendectomy.

His second half last week was actually pretty special considering all things. I think Joe was maybe trying to do a little too much in the first half and was a bit rusty. He is going to absolutely LIGHT UP the Cowboys this week.

yes Joe and offense had a a much better half but it was more  because Joe did not force throws as much and kill drives with turnovers which also helps play calling plus the Oline protected better in 2nd half.... 

Joe condition did not just change over a 15 minute half.. he just stopped making the same mistakes in 1st half which then got him into more of a rhythm in 2nd half which helped play calling and Oline blocked better. 

I would say a trend we have seen for Joe and our offense is they play better in 2nd halfs.. I don;t think we will overcome though bad 1st halfs like last year, it will eventually catch up with us.. so lets play more consistent and not so up and down by halfs... Our defense seems to get that right much better than our offense
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Burrow and this offense are going to LIGHT UP the Cowboys this week... - Essex Johnson - 09-14-2022, 12:21 PM