Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Burrow and this offense are going to LIGHT UP the Cowboys this week...
His stats for the second half and OT were 22 of 36, 229 yards, 61.11% completion percentage, 6.36 yards per attempt with 2 TDs, 1 INT and 4 sacks. QB Rating of 86.46.

He definitely improved from his first half, which was 11 for 17, 109 yards, 64.71% completion percentage, 6.41 yards per attempt with 0 TD, 3 INT and 3 sacks. QB Rating of 43.14.

But I'd hesitate to say he lit it up in the second half. He did have a few drops and near misses (like Chase's incredible catch), and the missed touchdown by Zac and the ref probably had an impact, as they could have scored an additional touchdown rather than tacking on 2 more incompletions and a 1 yard completion to his stats, but you could nit pick everything down like that if you wanted to.

I am looking forward to the Cowboys game as a bounce back game but not really because I was inspired by Burrow's second half performance. He was terrible in the first half and decent in the 2nd half. If he continues to build on that, we'll win easily on Sunday though.

You don't need elite QB play to win against Cooper Rush.

At least I hope not...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Burrow and this offense are going to LIGHT UP the Cowboys this week... - CJD - 09-14-2022, 01:40 PM