Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Predictable plays from formations
(09-14-2022, 10:45 PM)jason Wrote: Need to burn some sage or incense up in that booth or something. It's whatever though. It's just one game (a division game, but one game). The staff needs to be better, and more than a few players need to be better. I'm not as patient with the staff as some though. I'm all for learning on the job, but there comes a point... Again; not laying it all on Zac and the boyz, but they gotta be better too.

Love that, burn some sage brother lol

And agree, it is the first game of the year and we have 5 more games in our Division we can still win and numerous
AFC games to put us just where we want to be. I am concerned with the playbook and playcalling but that can be taken 
into account easily and remedied.

(09-14-2022, 11:17 PM)Destro Wrote: I can often ell what kind of play was coming before the snap. I'm no football genius or anything. Just a fan. So imagine what someone whose job it is to figure these things out. Also, don't want the pendulum to swing and they end up trying to be too cute with the play calls.

We are the defending AFC Champions, though. Should be able to pull off some plays where they know what we are going to do and still not be able to stop it. They straight up called the Chase TD when he was lined up one on one with three WR to the top.

Yes, when all us dudes that aren't even coach's can see the problems there is a definite problem. Mellow
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Predictable plays from formations - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-15-2022, 02:45 AM