Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
If the Bengals miss the playoffs, Fire Zac?
(09-14-2022, 02:28 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Yeah, they sound like the guy at the bar who, when a play fails, loudly proclaims "I knew that wouldn't work"

(09-14-2022, 02:59 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: This. Plus if you are a Bengals fan and have been watching these games since the game when we beat the Chiefs to make 
the Playoffs you should notice how hard the players play for Zac and how they never give up. This is rare and shows how 
much he matters in us nearly winning the Superbowl and nearly winning last Sunday after 5 frickin' turnovers...

Something that has never been done and we should of been the first to do it if not for a couple bad breaks.

Zak is the future of HCs in the NFL.  He doesn’t fall in love with certain players (Marvin “hearted” Burfict, no matter how much of a detriment he was). If there’s a better option, he uses it.  Could he have done “this or that” which makes you scratch your head?  Yeah…sometimes.  But, I’m not wearing the headset, calling plays, listening to the booth, etc…all at the same time.

If I was calling the game, I’d line up with HIggins and Chase running go routes every single play.  But, this isn’t MAdden.  Again, the last time this Bengals team made it to the Super Bowl before this was 1989 with the late, great Sam (you don’t live in Cleveland) Wyche.

And, to call for his firing?  Lord help us!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If the Bengals miss the playoffs, Fire Zac? - Graphicguy - 09-15-2022, 10:19 AM