Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Study Ball with Kurt Warner- Joe Burrow Week 1
(09-15-2022, 05:58 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Injuries are going to happen. You can sit or play a guy all preseason and come Week 1 he might just have a fluke play where he tears his pec. I understanding trying to limit them when they don't matter, but there's a line between intelligently limiting risk and failing to get your team prepared because you're scared. We saw the latter.

I’m obviously one of the most pro-Taylor guys on here but I’d have played for sure everybody a little and some more
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Study Ball with Kurt Warner- Joe Burrow Week 1 - Soonerpeace - 09-15-2022, 10:29 PM