Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Study Ball with Kurt Warner- Joe Burrow Week 1
(09-16-2022, 08:30 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I haven't watched the entire thing yet, but I saw a lot of this on All 22. Love Kurt's breakdown.

Here is the thing: I fooled myself into thinking several things that were just not right. For one, I didn't think Joe spending 5 days in a hospital with what we now know was a ruptured spleen was a big deal. He missed a very critical nearly four weeks getting his timing down with his guys and reading cover two defenses in practice. Had he not had any spleen issues, I am sure he would have been much sharper, like he showed in the second half.

Yes, there are other issues. Zac had some poor play calls and some questionable moves throughout the game. Volson got a rude introduction to the NFL. Jonah Williams struggled big time. Run game started well, but became predictable (again) and lost any hope it had of controlling the game.

Overall, though, I am encouraged that the team will bounce back against Dallas and will still end up 3-1 at what used to be the quarter pole.

All that you said yet we should have won. Amazing really. It’s a 17 game season. This was a pencilled in win. Dallas really wasn’t. So I’m good if we beat Dallas. But as has been bantered around. The Bengals are going to get more attention from teams and like Tomlin who’s lost 3 straight to Cincy there’s plenty of revenge out there. They’d better buckle up
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Study Ball with Kurt Warner- Joe Burrow Week 1 - Soonerpeace - 09-16-2022, 09:31 AM