Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why didnt Zac drain the clock at end of OT
(09-11-2022, 08:47 PM)Wyche Wrote: But was the defense really that sluggish though? They were constantly put in bad positions because of Burrow's horrible decision making and accuracy today and they kept us in it.

I also probably wouldn't blame the whole oline, it was mostly Cordell Volson blowing up every play. He was terrible.

To me, one guy lost this game.....but everyone is due an egg to lay now and then. This particular egg was rotten to boot.

The defense did play well and yes Burrow played horrible as I said. 

Volson was the only guy who played bad on O-line ? Jonah was being pushed back all day and Collins had no answer for Watt lining up wide and just speed rushing past him at will. Maybe you missed the O-line letting the inside rusher come free on the blocked XP. Think I seen where oddly Volson had the best run blocking grade on the team too. 

Turnover battles are almost always the deciding factor but it still does not forgive all the other debacles imo. 

If the game was a blow out like it should have been with that turnover deficit then ok. But the Bengals were still in the game at the end because of the defense and yet they were not rewarded with win per debacle after debacle by the QB, Coach, ST's, and O-line. ]

Burrow should shoulder the blame but if there are not any people looking in the mirror at their bad play, we are in trouble. Not every team is as bad as the steelers and going to let us hang around playing that bad on the offensive side of the ball and ST's.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why didnt Zac drain the clock at end of OT - Go Cards - 09-16-2022, 10:53 AM