Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Its too early to panic even for me....
(09-16-2022, 09:49 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I thought we could lose week 1. After losing and seeing how it happened hurt because I knew we should've won that game. After a week to let it settle. It's early and as bad as things went last week we were in position to win. Without the kicking situation we win with the turnovers and questionable coaching decisions.

Having said that though this defense just like last year I think will play good enough to win games. So it's time for the offense to play up to the talent level they have. We need to take some pressure off of the defense.

Pretty much my thoughts even though I thought we would beat Pissburgh by a large margin.

I underestimated how rusty Burrow would be cause of how well he played against the Rams in practice, tore them up pretty 
good. The appendectomy clearly was a bigger deal than what lots of us were led to believe. We got this game out of the way
and our Defense played great all game till they got tired carrying the team and the Offense and especially Burrow and the OL
played pretty great in the 2nd half, Volson and La'el looked so much better...

Not worried one bit how we fought back. Panic would only start if we just continued to turn the ball over against the Cowboys
and our team didn't show fight. Doubt this happens.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Its too early to panic even for me.... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-16-2022, 10:46 PM