Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I’d bet someone good money we’re gonna see the same D Pittsburg played against Dallas
I think the tape is out on us and it’s time to buckle in and enjoy seeing cover 2, and cover 2 man all year.

Imo Burrow was just rusty and lagged on his reads. The 1st play of the game he read the coverage correctly(unless him targeting Boyd was just random) and he went at the guy that should’ve been open against cover 2. Now he held it too long, threw a shit pass on top of it and basically gave Minkah WeakAssTrick an invitation to the pick by eyeing Boyd from the snap but that was where the ball should’ve been.

But yeah I’d even bet someone good money that every team defends us from a cover 2 base all year.

To get past this we have to attack deep often and with accuracy. The cover 2 defense is great at stopping the pass if the opposing QB doesn’t have sideline accuracy. Burrow does have that so i am a bit perplexed as to why the Steelers rocked him so badly.

Zac Taylor is in a make or break imo. It’s his job to come out with beaters for the defenses he knows his QB will face. Burrow should not have to be alone in reading defenses. Zac needs to be in his ear helping him. No matter how good Joe is he is still young and these defenses are complicated.
-Housh
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
I’d bet someone good money we’re gonna see the same D Pittsburg played against Dallas - Housh - 09-17-2022, 05:22 PM