Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
7 teams started 0-2 the last 2 seasons and still made the playoffs
(09-18-2022, 09:10 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Burrow needs more time, he's going to look like trash like he has otherwise. He's making poor decisions and looking down at the ground instead of up the field. He should start escaping the pocket at least to a side that can give him time. He looked like end of era Andy Dalton (scared of sacks and trying to run instead of find a WR for another split second). I hope that fixes itself within the next month or two as he regains his strength and the line gels a little more.

Dallas fans warned us about Collins and his penalties, this dude doesn't look like a starter, I bet PFF will say so also. I would play that "I'm your bodyguard" intro video in his locker before every game for him to remember his job lol.

I like the idea of hypnotizing zac and burrow at the beginning of the game into thinking they're down 17-0.

I made the comment today to family that I felt like I was watching Andy Dalton out there today.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 7 teams started 0-2 the last 2 seasons and still made the playoffs - thompson19osu - 09-18-2022, 10:04 PM