Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things that I think are affecting the Bengals more than people realize...
(09-19-2022, 10:06 AM)wcu Wrote: Two weeks in a row, we've seen offensive linemen asked to pull across the entire formation to pass block an elite tier rusher.  At the same time, we've seen tight ends and running backs isolated on those same elite tier rushers.  Obviously we're not privy to their scheme philosophies, but damn it seems like they need to reconsider their approach and get back to basics.

The miscommunications we've seen along the oline are surely directly attributable to a lack of snaps in the preseason, something we were all hesitant/concerned about.

I'm not necessarily concerned about what this team can be right now.  I know they can fix it.  However, I'm dreadfully concerned that we've dropped two very winnable games that are going to put us behind the 8-ball when the competition level ratchets up.  We're going to have to play mistake free ball from here on out.

If we lose to the Jets this week, I'll panic.

Right

You have to know where that guy is on every snap and set your blocking around it. Parsons was untouched or nearly untouched on way too many plays. How does that happen with NFL level coaching ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Things that I think are affecting the Bengals more than people realize... - bengalfan74 - 09-19-2022, 02:18 PM