Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Theory as to our Offensive Ineptitude
(09-19-2022, 02:09 PM)kronadon Wrote: i had a conversation this morning where i had to admit I'm getting some klingler vibes out of Burrow. I'm not saying burrow is washed up or he is no good. what i see is Burrow is first reading the oline, then the receivers. In my opinion he is holding the ball too long, and he is not making the correct reads. its a mix between running for his life and seeing ghosts.

It does not help the play calling has been hot garbage either. my PTSD from Bratkowski is flaring up.

I truly believe Burrow is tired of getting sacked and one of these sacks is going to knock him out of playing for many games. And Joe Mixon does not look like Joe of last year. and he is tired of trying to run through five defenders all game. I believe our QB is sick of sacks and is playing timid back there behind a terrible line.This line is worse than last years.Watch Collins in NY,dude gets beat all game and so does the left tackle.Sad to watch,Williams should be replaced NOW.but he is ZACS boy.Go figure. Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Theory as to our Offensive Ineptitude - fortyyearfan - 09-19-2022, 02:36 PM