Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Zac Taylor coaching career analysis.
Zac lies to the media, we can see right through it. His attitude is too matter of fact. It would be nice for him to say everyone's got to improve, including himself, and cite specifically things he has done wrong so far. The whole media interaction is staged to me, the people asking the questions are softball, they don't want to get on their bad side or lose their job. Detroit and Atlanta's coach are whole lot more fun to watch, better or worse, lol.

For Burrow to only have 1 TD in the 1st quarter in his career, that is at least 50/50 split on Zac Taylor as it is on Burrow. It's been a pattern for too long and it loses us games.

With Joe, he studies until he thinks he's ready, that's different, at some point in my life I started studying and overdoing it. I feel like Brady probably does that, they're in the gym all day. Not saying Burrow isn't but based on his comment that he only studies film until he's ready, maybe it's not enough. When you have a taste of success in life you think you don't have to change anything.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor coaching career analysis. - reuben.ahmed - 09-19-2022, 09:32 PM