Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Burrow just lost to Cooper Rush
(09-19-2022, 04:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: First off:

Pretty sure Tony Romo wants to have Copper Rush's baby.

JB is broken. IMO they need to sit him. They should have pulled him during the Steelers' game and let him watch the action live. Forrestt Gregg pulled Ken Anderson the year he won the league MVP.

I don't think Zac Taylor has balls. All those 3rd and 4th down passes are because Joe Mixon can't get short yardage runs. I'd love to take this back and see Burrow get benched, think of it as an investment for the future while taking an L. I think Burrow is going to have to get a little more visibly talkative for us to take the next step. He's dealing with grown men who maybe care about their money more than a ring. I'd be surprised if Rodgers or Brady would let this line do what they're doing. If there's no penalty for your poor or negative actions, what will stop you from continuing it?

I used to have a job that wouldn't reward me for good behavior and wouldn't penalize me for poor behavior. The raise was the same either way if you performed well, or didn't give a shit. Some people will not improve without chance of penalty. Zac is not Sean McVay, he's not nearly as smart. He's inexperienced and needs a lot more time, he's too much a coward to admit that. May think he'll never be a coach again if he lost this one.

The dejected look on the bench made me think of the OKC thunder. Young MVPs all on the same team to part ways later because they couldn't figure it out, even though they knew they just needed more time.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Burrow just lost to Cooper Rush - reuben.ahmed - 09-19-2022, 09:41 PM