Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Goodberry breaks down the issues with Burrow
(09-21-2022, 12:14 PM)BleedNOrange Wrote: The main thing that stands out to me during his press conferences is that he seems to have lost all his swagger/confidence.

Remember last year when he (while smiling) "F it, Ja'Marr's out there somewhere".  That was his gunslinger mentality.  One of his recent quotes really stood out to me.  Joe said something along the lines of "I didn't turn it over this week.  That was my goal this week."  In other words, he admitted he is gun-shy.  He went from 4 INT's in week 1 to not even trying to push it down field in Week 2.  Burrow was so scared of turning it over.  Couple that with a vanilla offense, poor OL play, constant hits, poor running, always playing from behind.

I can't believe I used "Burrow" and "scared" in the same sentence.  It is a 180 from who is he.  It almost reminds me of Ricky Vaughn from Major League II.  He needs to find himself and soon before the season is already a loss.  We got his back.

So who's going to volunteer their wife to sleep with Burrow? Ninja

Oh wait. You said Major League II. I was thinking Major League 1 when Martin's character slept with one of his teammates wives.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Goodberry breaks down the issues with Burrow - PhilHos - 09-21-2022, 12:25 PM