Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hello...do you want to play a game?
(09-22-2022, 10:47 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I expect Synric and AU165 to be the only one’s to come in and answer all of these lol.

I think they're both smart enough to already know that there are options with every formation and personnel grouping, depending on what the defense is showing, that without an exhaustive film study, it's folly to try and predict what the play will be. 

On the surface, you have a 50/50 shot if you just say pass or run and the Bengals do have a tendency to be predictable--though i'd like to see some stats from Goose, from our conversation earlier--based on under center and shotgun, i think the every day fan just has a confirmation bias when they see 2 straight runs from under center fail. 

There are multiple things wrong with this team right now but i just got bored seeing people say "i knew what they were going to run when they came to the line!", so i threw this together. Thought it might be a fun little game and i might continue it. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hello...do you want to play a game? - rfaulk34 - 09-22-2022, 03:44 PM