Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hello...do you want to play a game?
(09-22-2022, 04:53 PM)Tomkat Wrote: I think them all being "1st and 10" favors you, a bit, as those plays have more possibilities (also, field position plays a factor)
That said, I'm not one of those people who says I can predict plays based on formation, so I'm not even going to try.

I'd love to see these same formations on 2nd and 10, 3rd and 10 - backed up in own territory vs. being deep in opponent's territory, etc.

Also, wouldn't sceenshots of the formations be better? (With the score/clock title-bar cropped out of course, so that people couldn't "cheat" by re-watching the game and finding the exact play.

Screenshots take up too much room and give away the game. 

What you said about not being "that guy" is all good. That's who this is for. The guy that says "i knew what they were gonna run when they lined up". It's well known that they put too much on tape that would allow an opponent an edge with their tendencies.

This is just a...game, exercise, something to fart around with and maybe learn something or help to change a preconceived notion that isn't really true in the first place. It's not strictly an 'i'm right, you're wrong' type of thing. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hello...do you want to play a game? - rfaulk34 - 09-22-2022, 05:07 PM