Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hello...do you want to play a game?
(09-22-2022, 12:53 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: [Image: Saw-II-Billy-e1566999702813.jpg?resize=5...C599&ssl=1]

I keep reading on here how so many think they can call the play before it's run, based on the formation. I'd like to see just how much of that is true. On a limited basis of course. 

I'm going to post the personnel and formation for 5 Bengals plays from random game(s). Each of these plays is first and 10. All you have to do is guess what play was run based off who was lined up where. If you really have the cajones, be a bit more descriptive in your answer. Don't just say "run" or "pass". 

Got it? Good luck.

Play #1:
11 personnel:  bunch formation-- X left (boyd), slot left (hurst), slot right (tee), Z right (chase)
QB under center, RB i formation. No movement pre-snap. 
[Image: PLAY-1.jpg]
Play #2:
12 personnel: (after shift), Y left (sample inline), h-back right (hurst), slot right (thomas) split right (chase)
QB under center, RB i formation. Pre-snap shift thomas and hurst from left to right.
[Image: PLAY-2.jpg]
Play #3:
11 personnel:  split left (tee), h-back left (hurst), offset stack right (slot chase, Z boyd)
QB shotgun, RB offset left. No movement pre-snap.
[Image: play-3.jpg]
Play #4:
11 personnel:  split left (chase), slot left (boyd), h-back right (hurst), Z right (tee)
QB shotgun, RB offset right. No movement pre-snap.
[Image: play-4.jpg]
Play #5:
12 personnel: 2 TE left (sample in-line, hurst h-back), split right (chase), slot right (tee)
QB under center, RB i formation. No movement pre-snap.
[Image: play-5.jpg]

Play 1 is a half back stretch to the right.

Play 2 Drop back screen.

Play 3: Pass.

Play 4: Pass

Play 5:half back stretch to the right.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hello...do you want to play a game? - NotBigzo - 09-22-2022, 07:20 PM