Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I Won't Pay Amazon For Thursday Night Football
(09-24-2022, 08:39 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: You're clearly not a Prime member.

Join the rest of the civilized world and enroll in Prime, which includes Prime Video as one of it's components.

I grew up with NFL on CBS and AFL on NBC.  NFL has been on CBS, NBC, ABC, FOX for free since 1950's.  The NFL makes a ton of money on commercials.    I was never happy about The NFL on things like ESPN or NFL Network.   I am even more against Thursday Night Football now controlled by Amazon or as you call it Prime.   If they ever take The NFL off stations like CBS, NBC, ABC, FOX, I will stop watching NFL.   I grew up with all you had to do was plug in a TV and watch the games for free.  I am almost 70, and I do not go for this Future World where everything is turning Pay Per View.  There is very little NBA or MLB on Free TV and if NFL goes the same route, American Sports will have gone in the wrong direction for me in my lifetime.  I use to like The Dayton Flyers college basketball, but it use to be on Free on WHIO TV in Dayton, but that was ruined by Pay TV.   This may be the new and accepted sports of everything PAY TV, but I don't have to accept it.  So I don't watch Dayton Flyers as I use to.  If I ever have to pay to watch Bengals, I probably won't, and many seasons Bengals weren't worth paying to watch.  I would have thought Sports was making enough money on TV Commercials who wanted their products advertised on regular free TV to reach a larger consumer base.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Won't Pay Amazon For Thursday Night Football - kevin - 09-25-2022, 02:18 AM