Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anyone ever wake up paralyzed before?
It happened to me a lot when I was 13-16 years old. About once a month I would wake up randomly in the middle of the night and I couldn't move at all except for my eyes and my right arm I thought it was a weird dream the first few times.. I could move my eyes around and look around the room but my body wouldn't respond at all. If I focused on thinking about moving my right arm I could slowly move it but It took a lot of effort. By the time I could move my arm from the side of my body to across my body I would snap out of it and feel like I just woke up.

If I remember right it has something to do with your body still being in deep sleep even though your brain is waking up. It used to scare the piss out of me at first but eventually it happened so much I knew that if I focused on moving my arm I would snap out of it but it still always freaked me out some.

I've always wondered what it looks like to the other people in the room if they saw it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone ever wake up paralyzed before? - CageTheBengal - 12-08-2015, 05:24 PM