Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't Let Them Intimidate You!
(12-08-2015, 12:20 PM)samhain Wrote: F those clowns and their fans.

If anyone wants more reason to hate Steeler fans, here's a story from my weekend:

My wife, son, and I attended a birthday party for a friend's kid this weekend.  One of the families that was invited didn't make it, and I inquired as to why.  Turns out this dude, who was already kind of a doucher in my opinion, was in Pittsburgh attending the game Sunday night.  

When told this I looked at the dude relaying the story incredulously.  I replied:  "He's a Steeler fan?  I've known him for twelve years and have even partied with him and his cousins, who are legit Stooler fans, and no mention of this from him."  My buddy explained that the guy was first a Dolphins fan, then a Bucs fan, then a Colts fan under Peyton.  This season, however, he up and decided he was a Steeler fan.  Bought the gear and the whole nine.  

I can't explain it rationally.  I now officially hate this piece of dogshit on so many levels, and it all stems from contributing perfectly to the stereotype of the bandwagon Steeler fan.  It's such a slap in the face to real fans of all teams and speaks volumes about a person when they go that route as a fan.  Some of us take fan hood seriously while others just ride shit out and hop from team to team.  After seeing the Bengals go through the dark days and still have fans like the ones on this board, it makes my disdain for this type of fan even greater.

Yeah, this is the epitomy of doosh Stooler fans.

Completely bandwagon, fairweather fans. Seriously it is disgusting. Sick
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Don't Let Them Intimidate You! - GodFather - 12-08-2015, 12:54 AM
RE: Don't Let Them Intimidate You! - treee - 12-08-2015, 01:42 AM
RE: Don't Let Them Intimidate You! - 3wt - 12-08-2015, 09:34 PM
RE: Don't Let Them Intimidate You! - 3wt - 12-09-2015, 12:56 PM
RE: Don't Let Them Intimidate You! - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-08-2015, 05:57 PM