Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I Won't Pay Amazon For Thursday Night Football
(09-24-2022, 02:44 PM)kevin Wrote: and I won't stay up from Midnight to 4 in Morning to watch the Replay on NFL Network.  

If they ever get to where you have to pay to watch NFL, I will stop watching NFL.  This includes The Super Bowl that has been considered Pay Per View over the years.  For many decades NFL was put on TV and they make a ton of money on TV Commercials.  

Now Thursday Night Football is SUPPOSE to be on regular TV in local areas of the teams playing.  We will quickly find out with Bengals vs Miami game next week.  I will NOT pay Amazon to watch the game.  As far as I'm concerned, Amazon and The NFL just ruined Thursday Night Football.  

Now if you live in LA, the NFL Network Replay would be 9 PM which is great for them.  Here on the East Coast it is Midnight.  I might make ONE EXCEPTION ONLY.  If the Bengals are NOT shown Local at game time on a regular channel, THE BENGALS I will stay up and watch from Midnight to 3 or 4 on NFL Network.  I will not Pay Amazon to stream it.   People who do should not complain about The Economy, because clearly they have money to throw away watching Pay Per View NFL.

Money wise, this also makes NFL Network a thing to drop in my cable package.  If they are not going to have the rights to Thursday Night Football anymore, and it is now Amazon,  then the next time I have to decide which channels to keep in a cable price raise,  NFL Network without Thursday Night while game is playing becomes a channel to dump.

Doesnt everyone or their Wife have Amazon Prime now?     

I agree i think it should be on regular TV but thats the nature of business and the highest bidder.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Won't Pay Amazon For Thursday Night Football - XenoMorph - 09-26-2022, 09:06 AM