Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why is there a narrative that the OLine is horrible?
(09-25-2022, 10:57 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Well, people are still saying it after today’s game against the Jets, so that’s probably why Pistons is asking the question. He didn’t start this thread last week or the week before.

I do think they played better this week from watching the game and the offensive output. But I have still seen some troubling stats. Like Carl Lawson a big increase in pass rush win rate and that we ranked 27th of 30 teams in pass pro win rate. So I think better but still not where it needs to be. I think we need to commit to helping the tackles at times with a guy chipping in the edge. I don't really see the harm in the harm in having the RB putting a hit on the edge guy and allowing either Collins or Williams a chance to set up. I just didn't see that much of it the 1st 2 weeks. Especially when we had success doing it against Watt in the past and the kind of production Parsons has had.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why is there a narrative that the OLine is horrible? - NUGDUKWE - 09-26-2022, 10:46 AM