Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why is there a narrative that the OLine is horrible?
(09-26-2022, 10:50 AM)higgy100 Wrote: Hello McFly, are you there? So now you're bitching and moaning on a Bengals team where JB only got sacked 2X.You're good. The Chargers were only missing their C for the game until late in the 3rd quarter when they lost their LT and they only ran for 26 yards and almost had their QB killed by getting him hit the entire game and their entire OL played together all of last season. Now do you see how that works?

I’m not the one “bitching and moaning.” I’m stating facts. You’re getting awfully upset over statistical facts. You’re talking about how terrible the Chargers line was but they still gave up less sacks than we did on our best game this year from our O-line.

Again, I thought the Bengals line played much better yesterday. I’m not sure why your coming at me so irate over nothing more than me pointing out a fact.

You need to relax. I never said they won’t get better as I easily think they will. But let’s not rewrite history and say they weren’t terrible the first 2 weeks, whatever the reason was.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why is there a narrative that the OLine is horrible? - Rubekahn29 - 09-26-2022, 11:09 AM