Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Better...but, need to be better...
(09-25-2022, 05:22 PM)GridironMonarch Wrote: I was happy with the performance today...but the Jets aren't necessarily a great barometer. I saw some room for improvement, i.e., Mixon's performance (or lack thereof), and the O-Line faltered a tad. On the bright side, Perine shone, Higgins was instrumental, Burrow seemed calmer, more composed, and -- we won. But, hoperfully there are better days ahead as the season moves forward.  Who Dey

All I wanted to see was the trenches on both sides finding their mojo and they did and we won like you said and it was 
actually pretty convincing. I was surprised by how many damn good players the Jets have especially on Defense and they
have some good weapons in Garrett Wilson, Conklin and Breece Hall. Love our Defense and how we finally started getting
pressure with Hendrickson, Sample, Reader, Hill and Hubbard. Even Ossai would of had a sack on the 2nd Hendrickson 
Sack/Fumble. The OL played much better in this game against another really good front.

The chemistry is getting there, I think we are back after watching this game but we will see Thursday going against a 
very explosive Offense in the Phins. Made me feel much better about us getting on track and getting back to .500 tho.

Thought we would start slow, but this was a lot slower than I thought, oh well, looks like it is finally starting to show. Rock On
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Better...but, need to be better... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-26-2022, 06:40 PM