Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Browns easy beating of Steelers scare me.
(09-26-2022, 10:10 AM)PhilHos Wrote: I don't know. Part of me hopes, they're playing REALLY well with Brisset at QB so that it becomes even more noticeable when Watson plays and plays poorly due to not playing for almost 2 years. I want the Browns to really regret all that they gave up for Watson. 

I am with you Phil all the way...

The Browns are a very good roster though. The Ravens are also good. I just think that Watson is a good QB when he isn't
a weirdo cummin' on gals massaging him. Mellow Been awhile him actually playing football. Hope we demolish them this year.

But we will need DJ Reader when we play them and he might be out at least one of our games maybe.

Bring in Linval Joseph is my thought right now. The Briowns OL is good and their RB's are the best in the Division IMO.

(09-26-2022, 02:49 PM)PhilHos Wrote: From watching our game and the highlights from the other Steelers games, honestly, they really just need a good QB. Micth just isn't the answer, he's not taking many shots down the field which allows opposing defenses to "cheat" up into the box to pretty much stop Najee Harris from getting any big yards.

I mean, I'm glad and I really hope Pickett is very Mitch-like when he makes his Steelers debut.

Doubt Pickett is as bad as Mitch the Bitchscuit honestly...

Too bad, we will have a fight as usual with Pitt, but we will split pretty damn sure. Vengeance is due. Mellow
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Browns easy beating of Steelers scare me. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-27-2022, 11:40 PM