Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logan Wilson is the best linebacker we’ve had since i began watching. (2002)
(09-28-2022, 01:14 PM)higgy100 Wrote: Yep. LB position is so different today. Almost like trying to compare NBA players with hand-check rule vs. no rule or comparing MLB hitters today vs. previously. Build these HS type, band ball ball fields with short porches and all you do is teach your hitters to swing up on the ball. Hitting .235 today with 35 bombs/90-100 RBI's gets a young player a 150 mm contract.

Teams in the NFL running 3-4 WR's , TE's running seam routes, TE's blocking and releasing along with specialty RB's catching balls out in the flat requires far more nickel and dime coverages, and a guy like Wilson with his speed/reflexes/ ability to back peddle and cover players downfield is vital.

About the only way I could see Anarumo sending Wilson up the gut is if they had ADG and Pratt on the field with him at the same time, which is such a rarity in passing situations.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Logan Wilson is the best linebacker we’ve had since i began watching. (2002) - SunsetBengal - 09-28-2022, 01:26 PM