Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just wanted to say... Told ya so
(12-09-2015, 12:19 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: I'm sure I've made bad calls before, though I will say I generally trust the coaches -- they have more access to the players than I do and spend more time evaluating them as it is their job. So if I speculate about someone who I think should be cut and the coaches go another way, I trust 'em. Won't keep me from speculating in the future though.

Part of being a sports fan is second guessing the coaches.  However it was much easier when we were losing all the time.

If our coaches were all as bad as some people claim, then you would see a lot of players flounder as a member of the Bengals and then blossom into a better player with another team.  But that almost never happens.  In fact it is much more likely for a player to get a good contract based on what he did as a Bengal, and then never play as well with other teams.  Also there is a long lit of players who were considered busts or "washed-up" with former teams that played very well for the Bengals.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Just wanted to say... Told ya so - Okeana - 12-08-2015, 08:09 PM
RE: Just wanted to say... Told ya so - CJD - 12-09-2015, 08:25 AM
RE: Just wanted to say... Told ya so - fredtoast - 12-09-2015, 12:46 PM