Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OL in weeks 3&4= Three total sacks given up. Are they starting to gel?
(09-30-2022, 03:04 AM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: In pass pro, yes. The run game is atrocious right now and I’m not sure why. I thought, after seeing them push Mixon into the end zone for that first touchdown that they were fired up and they were going to have a decent to good game running the ball. Man was I wrong. But I’ll take keeping Burrow upright as a win, hate that we continue to put it all on his shoulders every week, but the kid has moxy and brains and can handle it. Hopefully this mini-bye lets them scrap some things that aren’t working and improve and build on the plays that do.

Yes, run blocking is not there at all. Between Mixon and Perrine, it was 25 caries for 61 yards. Fans in the stadium started to groan whenever they handed the ball to Mixon, because it was not working. Running was seemingly the right idea, but it was never successful the entire game, save the sole push into the end zone, which failed on subsequent efforts.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: OL in weeks 3&4= Three total sacks given up. Are they starting to gel? - Nepa - 09-30-2022, 08:31 AM