Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Good Prime Time WIN Over Miami By AFC Champ Bengals
(09-30-2022, 12:55 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: You have to hold out hope that this team improves like last years team. The defense is definitely there. The offense appears to be getting better. The pass pro is better and Joe seems more comfortable in the cover 2 looks. The run game…. just a disaster so far.

Need to really work on the run game no question.

(09-30-2022, 12:57 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Yes definitely. Generally our line is bad enough to give up 5 sacks against anybody, so the fact the numbers are lowering is a good thing. Im still optimistic this line can be decent.

Me too. It will only get better, I expect the OL to at least be decent by the middle of the season and we should have a 
winning record for the rest of it while it all comes together. Burrow is playing well enough in maneuvering what pocket 
he gets and he is getting the ball out faster than usual which is how you got to play while an OL is trying the gel.

(09-30-2022, 12:59 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'm encouraged that the best is still to come. I'm worried about the running game. I'm encouraged that the Oline is getting it together. I'm worried about ZT's play calling and in game decisions (take the damn FG's Zac).

I'm happy the defense is playing well. I'm a bit concerned about our pass rush.

Hope they use these 10 days or whatever to iron out some wrinkles.

Zac was clearly calling a few of the bad play calls in this game including that one you speak of where we should of just taken 
the FG. Didn't he learn from the Bills and what they did wrong? Come on man...

But yeah, they will have this mini bye and hope we can get this thing really on track. We are a good team, we all know this 
but we want to be the best in the NFL and lots of things are holding us back from being the best. Playbook, playcalling, run 
blocking on Offense etc.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Good Prime Time WIN Over Miami By AFC Champ Bengals - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-30-2022, 01:05 PM