Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
We’ve got 3 WRs that are probably worth 20+ million a year and we are likely losing 2
We talked about this all off-season and i think these first 4 games are making this decision harder. I think going into this year we probably penciled Chase in as a resign and either Boyd OR Tee as resign.

But all 3 have been great so far. Chase has been the weak link but it’s not like he’s been trash. He’s not come down with HARD catches and he has a bad fumble. But even with those plays he’s made great plays when we have needed them. He’s also drawing a safety ALOT which by itself may have a monetary value of at least 20 million. Lol.

Tee imo has already cemented himself as a 20 million dollar WR and honestly it’s gonna be hard not giving him Tyreke Hill money. He’s caught every damn thing thrown his way and he has basically become our whole offense at times.

Boyd’s play is also making it really hard. He’s catching every damn thing too and he’s doing it on sporadic targets and is doing it very professionally. He NEVER complains. He’s drawing a boatload of doubles from the slot at the same time Chase is drawing doubles on the outside which is a huge reason why Tee is going off so far this season.

At this point I’m accepting that we are probably only keeping Chase. If i were the Bengals I’d probably let Bates, and Bell walk to resign Tee. I know Bell is playing well but you’ve gotta let SOMEONE go. And remember Logan is a must sign too.

I think next off-season alot of fans are going to be disappointed no matter what we do
-Housh
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
We’ve got 3 WRs that are probably worth 20+ million a year and we are likely losing 2 - Housh - 09-30-2022, 09:56 PM