Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
We’ve got 3 WRs that are probably worth 20+ million a year and we are likely losing 2
(09-30-2022, 10:26 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Salary cap will keep going up. They will keep Tee and Chase IMO. They wii have to let Boyd go and I’m going to hate to see him go. Absolutely nothing not to like about him. I’ll never forget his TD against the Rats.

If there is ANY way at all to keep all 3 i think we’ll be happy we did it. Even if that means letting Bates, Bell, Apple, Hurst and Flowers go this off-season then letting Chido, Mixon and Jonah walk next year.

We’ll have the tag which allows us to keep a guy even if we are over the cap. I could definitely see us tagging Boyd in 2024, resigning Tee and Wilson and losing one of either Reader or Trey H.

The draft is going to be really really important the next 2 years because after we sign Burrow, and whoever else we’re signing we’ll have basically no flexibility
-Housh
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We’ve got 3 WRs that are probably worth 20+ million a year and we are likely losing 2 - Housh - 09-30-2022, 10:35 PM