Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Rewatching the offensive snaps for notes and here’s some things I’m noticing
I think the offense is improving and hopefully they just continue to get better. I think we are way beyond no preseason snaps goodberry pointed out they would've got what 30ish preseason snaps and they had 100 offensive plays week 1. Burrow while he had some off throws I think all of them were to the safe side of the play so he might not be quite where we want right now but he's airing on the side of caution at least it appears to me. Mixon while he's not a perfect back and his struggles are troubling I think the blocking plays a big part and I think him and the oline will get there. I've mentioned 2019 a lot and in the 1st half of 2019 Mixon avg. 3.16 ypc and the 2nd half was at 4.61 ypc so we've seen big improvements from him in the past. The thing I'm more concerned about is he has 82 carries already and I would like to get Perine and Evans more touches just to try and keep him fresh and healthy.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rewatching the offensive snaps for notes and here’s some things I’m noticing - NUGDUKWE - 10-01-2022, 10:50 AM