Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Week 4 Could Get Better For Bengals Sunday
The word HATE keeps popping up. I'm not into the whole HATE thing. I am into the Bengals losing start to season and AFC North Standings. With Bengals going from 0-2 to 2-2 in 5 days, Browns and Ravens could also be 2-2 with losses today.

All these games start at 1 PM. So we will find out early on Sunday if Bengals moved up on Browns or Ravens or Both. I want Ravens and Browns to lose even more than Steelers so that no team is higher than 2-2 just like The Bengals. So this is not about HATE to me. It is the basic math of the AFC NORTH STANDINGS. If Browns and Ravens lose, they are 2-2 just like the Bengals. If Steelers lose, I believe they fall to 1-3.

I would love to see Bengals back in a tie for First Place in a few hours. It's NOT about HATE for me. It's about AFC CHAMP BENGALS getting back in First Place in our Division. That could happen in a few hours. The NFL is not like baseball of 162 games or basketball of 80 some games. There are 17 games and Bengals lost their first 2, so bouncing back in a tie for First Place would be a good Bengals week 4.

Tiger Who Dey Who Dey Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Week 4 Could Get Better For Bengals Sunday - kevin - 10-02-2022, 12:16 PM