Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marco Rubio, Rick Scott urge Senate leaders for more funds to recover, rebuild FL
(10-02-2022, 12:24 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: In the next 10 to 20 years, I expect a mass exodus from Florida because people will just get fed up with hurricanes destroying huge swaths of it every fall. Then, there are 9 months of unrelenting, steamy heat. A little-known fact is the medical system down there suffers from overload, especially during the snowbird months. The only way I'd ever move back there is if someone paid me $10 grand a year. Well, maybe that might not be enough!

Many will leave sooner than that, because they can't get home owner's insurance on their houses which means, in most cases, they can't get mortgages.

Don't you love the anti-federal government Florida GOP, screaming for help from the Feds the minute something happens.  Those Floridaians who were campaigning on ridding Florida of all federal presence after the search at Mar a Lago are awfully quiet right now.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marco Rubio, Rick Scott urge Senate leaders for more funds to recover, rebuild FL - pally - 10-02-2022, 02:08 PM