Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baltimore Game next Sunday Night
(10-02-2022, 10:50 PM)Whacked Wrote: ^^^ “Ravens open as 3 point favorites”

They are at home so they get 3 points for that.

I think they win by 10+

Sorry all. I love my Bengals but I watched the Bills-Ravens game and we are not “currently” operating on their level (or the Bills).

No idea how the Fins beat them both and on that note; how we managed to get a W against the Fins bc we aren’t even playing 70% as well as we did last year. We look kinda lost TBH.

The Ravens will be playing INTENSELY with a giant chip on their shoulders about not only an uncharacteristic 5 straight losses at home, but:
-Revenge for last year’s 2 embarrassments
-A complete team this year (lots of injuries last year)
-Added incentive after coming off of 2 hard fought close ones their lost back-to-back to the Fins and Bills

They didn’t lose back to back. They beat the Patriots in between the two losses. Baltimore scored 14 points off of extremely short fields and didn’t score a point in the 2nd half. Our defense has shown that they can contain and play really well against him over the past 2 games they played dating back to 2020.

They still have several injuries including their LT. Their defense has shown to be very leaky even though they played pretty good in the first half against Buffalo. We are starting to figure ourselves out.

They may win, but I highly doubt it’ll be a blowout unless we turn the ball over a lot.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Baltimore Game next Sunday Night - wcu - 10-01-2022, 08:28 PM
RE: Baltimore Game next Sunday Night - tms - 10-01-2022, 10:26 PM
RE: Baltimore Game next Sunday Night - Rubekahn29 - 10-02-2022, 10:59 PM