Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Running game/Joe Mixon, what's up?
(10-04-2022, 10:26 AM)Wyche Wrote: Yes, I heard exactly what you pointed out on the radio yesterday. It's epic bad. My hope is that this meeting and film session they had together bears a little fruit. He had all of the linemen, backs, and TEs over to his house to go over what he was expecting and what his blockers were expecting. This isn't the first time he's done this. Remember a few years ago when he was struggling, then turned on the rest of the year? He did the same thing then. Sure hope it works again.

Right, you just can't go through the motions. I watched a little of last night's game, and what stood out now that I've read this thread is how both teams do exactly what you say we should be doing. I noticed a lot of similar plays that we run, but with better execution at the point of attack, and better play fakes.

Right, for the most part when you watch other teams they're selling the fakes much better. I watched a lot of the Jets game, had it recorded. And there's so very many plays where the Jets LBers aren't even slightly faked out, period.

It's not helping our cause.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Running game/Joe Mixon, what's up? - bengalfan74 - 10-04-2022, 11:53 AM