Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Bengals Could Get Early Game Help Sunday
(10-05-2022, 02:43 AM)kevin Wrote: No, this is not my post last week when I said Bengals Thursday Night Win could get even better if Browns, Steelers and Ravens lose on Sunday, and they did.

This is a Before Sunday look at the 1 PM Games.   The Chargers QB could beat the Browns and the Bills QB could beat the Steelers.  I will be rooting for this to happen early on Sunday.  Then I may take a power nap to be ready for Sunday Night Bengals at Ravens, since I am nearing age 70 and old enough to be a 1968 Bengals Fan.  I will be rooting for Chargers and Bills early in the day.    

The Browns and Steelers might both lose 2 games in between Bengals Thursday Night and Bengals Sunday Night, and that is OK by me.

GO BENGALS

Tiger  Who Dey  Tiger

Although I don't think it would be possible for me to actually root for the steelers if I watched that game, it would probably be better for the Bengals if the steelers pulled a massive upset and beat the Bills.

Here is why:

The Bills would then be 3-2, with 2 AFC losses.  That would put them in a tie with Cincy if they beat the ratbirds, but would lose the most likely tiebreaker, if it came to that.  I know, early to think of tie breakers, but it is still an advantage.

Also, pitt wins to go 2-3 and keep them more in the middle of the draft, avoiding a top 5 pick.  

I was very scared of a healthy Chargers team (more so than the Browns) so a loss to Cleveland won't kill me, but I will be pulling for LA (I am so proud of myself for not starting to type San Diego, as I have the past 1000 times).  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Could Get Early Game Help Sunday - SHRacerX - 10-05-2022, 08:34 AM