Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Bengals Could Get Early Game Help Sunday
(10-05-2022, 08:34 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Although I don't think it would be possible for me to actually root for the steelers if I watched that game, it would probably be better for the Bengals if the steelers pulled a massive upset and beat the Bills.

Here is why:

The Bills would then be 3-2, with 2 AFC losses.  That would put them in a tie with Cincy if they beat the ratbirds, but would lose the most likely tiebreaker, if it came to that.  I know, early to think of tie breakers, but it is still an advantage.

Also, pitt wins to go 2-3 and keep them more in the middle of the draft, avoiding a top 5 pick.  

I was very scared of a healthy Chargers team (more so than the Browns) so a loss to Cleveland won't kill me, but I will be pulling for LA (I am so proud of myself for not starting to type San Diego, as I have the past 1000 times).  

Buffalo is probably going to the playoffs anyway, so I'd rather see Pittsburgh collapse. As long as Cincy wins the division it's all good. They may or may not meet Buffalo in the playoffs but first they have to get there. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Could Get Early Game Help Sunday - Mer - 10-05-2022, 09:46 AM