Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Bengals Could Get Early Game Help Sunday
(10-05-2022, 09:23 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Sorry can't even force myself to pull for the steelers even if it may help.

Same here.  As I said, I'm rooting for Browns and Steelers to lose Sunday early games.  I don't buy into the one post about how it would help Bengals for Chargers and Bills to lose and Browns and Steelers to win.  NO, that only helps Browns and Steelers.  It's way too early to look at a million Wild Card possibilities.  Looking at Bengals Winning The AFC North again like last year, and I want to see Browns and Steelers get some Losses hung on them while they are struggling.  The Chargers have the better Quarterback in that Browns game and The Bills have the better quarterback in the Steelers game.  

Nobody is going to convince me it's better for Browns to beat Chargers and Steelers to beat Bills.  I hope the Bills beat every AFC North team except Bengals.  I don't know how many easy games Browns have, but Chargers aren't one of them.  So FIRST I'll root for Browns and Steelers to lose and THEN I'll root for Ravens to lose and our Bengals Win.  The Bengals winning 3 in a row, while the rest of the AFC NORTH loses at least 2 in a row would be a big swing in Bengals favor. 

Tiger Who Dey Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Could Get Early Game Help Sunday - kevin - 10-05-2022, 11:22 AM