Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Bengals Could Get Early Game Help Sunday
(10-05-2022, 10:17 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: I rooted for the Steelers last year, when they eliminated the Browns from the playoffs on Monday night and we faced the Browns in Cleveland the next week and we let our starters rest as we went through the playoffs rested. That was our bye week and it was important. Sunday night of the same week the Raiders played an exhausting overtime win over the Chargers. 

The Bengals resting for the tired Raiders was all caused by the Steelers beating the Browns cementing first place for us. Sometimes you have to root for one villain[steelers] when he fights another villain[browns].

P.S. I had to take a shower after rooting for the Steelers.  Sick  That win by the Steelers propelled them into the playoffs a feat nobody thought they could achieve. 

That is why I want the #1 seed so badly.  You get a bye week.  I know it didn't work out for the Titans last year, but that extra week to rest and get healthy could be so incredible.  The Bengals had three straight tough playoff games before the Super Bowl.  I am still amazed at that run.  
A bye week in the beginning of the playoffs would be huge.  It isn't impossible with Joe and this defense.  They are 2-2 and haven't come close to clicking yet.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Could Get Early Game Help Sunday - SHRacerX - 10-06-2022, 08:23 AM