Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Bengals Could Get Early Game Help Sunday
(10-06-2022, 08:20 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Like I said earlier, I don't think I can physically do it, but the steelers are no threat to make the playoffs.  They are one of the worst teams in the league.  Pulling off a huge upset in Buffalo (like last year with a blocked punt for a TD) would be much better for the Bengals as I believe both Cincy and Buffalo are playoff teams and I am still holding out hope for the #1 seed.  

Every playoff game at Paycor?  Yes, please.  I know it will be very tough, but we are competing against Buffalo and likely KC for that honor.  Maybe Denver, but I just don't see it.  Should Buffalo get knocked off by pitt, it would almost erase the week 1 debacle.  Long shot, but would be cool.  I probably can't watch it, though.  

If the Steelers beat the Bills this year as they did last year, coupled with their win over the Bengals, the Steelers would not be considered one of the worst teams in the league.

No one and I mean no one thought they would make the playoffs last year. 

If their new QB is any good he will be an upgrade over Big Ben who last year was good enough to squeak some wins through that if they had a dynamic QB they would have been a much better team.

The Steelers are not that bad, I mean they beat the Bengals @ Cincy, right? When the dust is clear in late December look for them at least sniffing the playoffs. IF their new QB is any good. Tribisky is not good at all. 
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Could Get Early Game Help Sunday - BengalYankee - 10-06-2022, 09:41 AM