Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Bengals Could Get Early Game Help Sunday
(10-06-2022, 02:50 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: steelers are very top-heavy with minimal depth.  They lost Watt for a few weeks (likely more) and their defense suffered tremendously

Your 2 points are noted and acknowledged.

Yet you ignored the points that I made.

You stated the Steelers are one of the worst teams in the NFL. 
I said "IF" they beat the Bills as they did last year then the Steelers would have beaten the Bills AND the Bengals and just that makes them an average team and NOT one of the worst teams in the NFL. 

The Steelers with their new QB maybe, maybe a better offensive team than the 2021 Steelers. The 2021 Steelers who ranked poorly in Run Defensive. The 2021 Steelers made the playoffs and were a half-game in the standings from the Bengals. Let that run through your mind a bit. Mike Tomlin like him or not was the reason for the Steelers making the playoffs, but I think his luck may run out with never having a losing season this year. 

I think Pig Ben held the Steelers back as he did not have an arm any more and he had to do short passes and dump offs and their offense was horrible mainly because of him. That said their backup QB's were worse. I think Tribisky is worse than Pig Ben, I don't know about their rookie QB yet.
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Could Get Early Game Help Sunday - BengalYankee - 10-06-2022, 05:48 PM