Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Biden Asks For A Dead Congresswoman!
(10-08-2022, 02:06 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: As if on queue.
I wasn't supposed to respond to it?
(10-08-2022, 02:28 PM)Synric Wrote: For me specifically Trump was the better president because he brought Oil money to WV, lowered the taxes on my business allowing me to expand, and helped with small farming. Biden hasn't been good because he increased my taxes and I havent been able to get my business back to pre-covid and at the beginning of his term the oil companies slacked back on production because they didnt know what was going to happen (although Oil is taking off right now do to world poclitics).

I don't think either were/are good overall presidents... to me its specifically what they do for myself as an individual.

It's funny because my daughter was telling me last year her Senior year in high school that she didnt like Obama. I asked why and it was because the healthy school lunch policy Michelle Obama was a part of has killed lunch in WV schools. While I'm sure it started out trying to do good it has devolved into small portions and not enough food to feed every child in the school.

Trump was good for businesses and the overall economy but people voted for Biden because Trump hurt their feelings.

It's the world we live in today: people do things like vote based on emotion.

You see it now with people still bashing Trump supporters instead of defending Biden.

Libs on my Facebook list still have things like "F*** Trump but never post anything positive about Biden. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden Asks For A Dead Congresswoman! - BFritz21 - 10-08-2022, 03:20 PM