Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Kenny PICKIT era has begun
Wow, talk about a horrible game plan from top to bottom. Tomlin showing yet again that he's easily one of the worst three game day coaches in the league. When he went for the field goal already down three scores against a Bills team that couldn't be stopped on offense the football gods correctly punished his inane cowardice by making Boswell miss. Seriously, one of the most gutless and stupid decisions I have ever seen. Barry Switzer and Rich Kotite laugh at that call.

The only positives to come from this year will be Picket and Pickens getting reps in and establishing a rapport and we can finally stop hearing about how Tomlin has never had a losing season. I've said for years that Tomlin only had that record because he's had a franchise QB his whole career. Not exactly a coincidence that the first year that's no longer the case he's shitting the bed big time. Tomlin excels at talent evaluation, especially at WR, but he's not a good HC, not even close. Give him the GM job and hire a coach that can actually game plan and make reasonable game day decisions. I know it won't happen and we're stuck with Tomlin until he retires.

Lastly, Bush is one of the worst first round picks in Steeler history. That we traded up for him makes it even worse. He's past due to be picking splinters out of his ass riding the pine.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
The Kenny PICKIT era has begun - bfine32 - 10-02-2022, 05:29 PM
RE: The Kenny PICKIT era has begun - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 10-09-2022, 05:59 PM