Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Kenny PICKIT era has begun
(10-09-2022, 06:59 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You did indeed.  And it's not just that he sucks, it's that he is clearly not even trying.  He whiffed on an easy sack when he came in under speed but out of control.  That, of course, can happen.  But the man didn't even extend his arm, at all, to try and make the tackle.  One of the most low effort plays I've seen in my life.

Not a coincidence that was the only game we've had Watt available.  Watt is arguably the best defensive player in the league and, IMO, is definitely the best pass rusher.  He's putting up Reggie White, a sack a game, numbers.  At least now we don't have to worry about rushing him back too soon.  Take your time TJ, this team isn't going anywhere (in multiple ways)

Well it keeps my Michigan player streak alive. As an OSU fan I don’t like Michigan but I’ve pretty much liked all the Michigan players that have been on the Bengals. Too bad two of them are stuck behind overpaid underachievers.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
The Kenny PICKIT era has begun - bfine32 - 10-02-2022, 05:29 PM
RE: The Kenny PICKIT era has begun - michaelsean - 10-09-2022, 08:48 PM