Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
The Bengals are a disappointment and Joe is off.
(10-10-2022, 01:10 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Joe Burrow seems frustrated with himself. He knows he can play better and must feel like he is letting the team down. He might have expected an awesome offensive line and they are not protecting him well.

I agree. But I will say to another poster, Burrow isn't an "excitable" guy all the time. I don't see any change in his behavior other than he clearly is frustrated and tired of a weak offensive line 3 years in a row. How excited can you get when you realize something is wrong (like someone said, it starts from the top) and that there's nothing he can do about it. 

And you bet your ass he's got a problem with ZT's coaching. He'd never say it, but the dude's a football genius. He knows ZT is incompetent. Tough to get behind a guy like that.

He said himself, he's interested in going to a winning organization. Seems like a "no shit Sherlock" statement but a lot of dudes just want the money and realize they don't have as much control over who wins. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Bengals are a disappointment and Joe is off. - LSUfaninTN - 10-10-2022, 02:24 AM