Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nothing is breaking the Bengals way this season
(10-10-2022, 02:18 AM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: Bingo. Zac has no one to blame but himself especially for tonight. 

I just don't understand how a dude who makes millions for doing something he's supposed to be an expert at, is so incapable of making good decisions in such crucial moments. Or even decent decisions. I'm not sure how in command he was as to who called that stupid reverse play, but ZT is the head honcho and this ultimately falls on him.

I know I'm being a jerk but I'm so freaking mad and I'm so sick of ZT. Looking at it objectively, you can argue that making the Super Bowl long term may hold this team back a bit.

And I know I bring up LSU a lot, but this is exactly what happened with Orgeron. Wins a championship then shits the bed. Now look at us. Set the program back for what's probably going to be the worst 5-7 seasons we've had since the early 90s. That's Orgeron's fault. Too busy basking in the glory and taking pictures with naked girlfriends half his age and posting it online. But, at least he won. ZT makes the Super Bowl, loses, gets a big contract, and carte blanche for at least 2 seasons when the team could be developing. 

The dude is incompetent. 

I think blame is spread around,  I'm frustrated but I'm not blaming Zac for all our play , it is not just Zac that have regressed on offense, I'm frustrated also with Burrow,  his play action is non existent, he does not hold the LBs and seems to be able to audible well this year, Chase at times seems to be running slow and routes not crisp, Mixon too hesitant,  and our big FA signing tackle is inconsistent . A lot of blame to go around but ZT is HC and has to take the most blame followed by Burrow on offense.

With that said the the team has been able to stay in games so there is hope, saints and Falcons are winnable games to get use to 4-3 and in the hunt still  if our HC and star players start to raise the bar as a collective group.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nothing is breaking the Bengals way this season - Essex Johnson - 10-10-2022, 05:25 AM