Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nothing is breaking the Bengals way this season
(10-10-2022, 05:25 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I think blame is spread around,  I'm frustrated bit I'm not blaming Zac for all our play , it is not just Zac that have regressed on offense, I'm frustrated also with Burrow,  his play action is non existent, he does not hold the LBs and how many delections did he have? Chase at times seems to be running slow and routes not crisp, Mixon too hesitant,  and our big FA signing tackle is inconsistent 

With that said the the team has been able to stay in games so there is hope, saints and Falcons are winnable games to get use to 4-3 and in the hunt still  if our HC and star players start to raise the bar as a collective group.

I don't know how winnable the Saints and Falcons games are, Cam Jordan is another dominant pass rusher and this team seems to struggle against those and Mariota is a mobile QB and this team seems to struggle against those too, also this team is winless against teams Dalton are on
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nothing is breaking the Bengals way this season - Trademark - 10-10-2022, 05:29 AM